Click the headline above to cast your vote in the 2021 Sweetest Chefs Awards presented by Pearson Farms. Be sure to submit your ballot no later than 8:30 pm!!
BLACK BEAUTY by PATRICIA CLARK | WAREHOUSE BAKERY & DONUTS IN FAIRHOPE, ALA.
CINNAMON ROLLS by JESSICA DAVENPORT | SUGAR RAY’S SWEET SHOP IN JACKSON, MISS.
OLD FASHIONED PEANUT BUTTER LAYER CAKE WITH BOURBON CHEESECAKE MOUSSE by LENNON HARRISON IN ORANGE BEACH, ALA.
MAYAN SWEET HEAT BROWNIE by LAUREN JOFFRION | THORNY OYSTER IN BAY ST LOUIS, MISS.
TUXEDO CAKE by JACQUELINE LADNIER | FRENCH KISS PASTRIES IN OCEAN SPRINGS, MISS.
THE BREAKUP by TONYA MAYS-CRONIN | KISMET IN LEXINGTON, KENTUCKY
WATERMELON SUGAR PIE by MEGAN McCUE | RESTAURANT IRON IN PENSACOLA, FLORIDA
APPLE OF MY CHAI by JESSICA REVELS | MAC’S KITCHEN & BAR AND BREAD & BUTTER IN CHATTANOOGA, TENN.
PECAN LOGS by MARY JENNIFER RUSSELL | SUGAREE’S BAKERY IN NEW ALBANY, MISS.
RUM CAKE by MAGGIE SCALES | LA BOULANGERIE IN NEW ORLEANS, LOU.
THE BAKED ALABAMA by CHRIS WALKER | BLUE PLATE MAFIA IN STARKVILLE, MISS.
CULINARY STAGE DEMOS PRESENTED BY ROUSES MARKETS
7:15 – 7:35 pm — Brittany Garrigus-Cheatham from B SUGAR BAKES in Birmingham, Ala. demonstrates Chocolate Babka and a signature Tito’s Vodka Cocktail pairing you can make at home.
7:45 – 8:05 pm — Kisha Moore from HUMMINGBIRD ~ SWEET LIFE in Norfolk, Virginia demonstrates how to make a Honey Smoked Bourbon Pecan Tart and a signature Bulleit Bourbon Cocktail pairing you can make at home.
8:15 – 8:35 pm — Phil Cronin from JEFF RUBY STEAKHOUSE in Lexington, Kentucky demonstrates a Bailey’s Irish Cream dessert cocktail you can make at home.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Complimentary Welcome Cocktail featuring Buffalo Rock Ginger Ale mixed with John Emerald Distilling Spiced Rum presented by Pepsi.
- Visit the Bar Area to try complimentary savory foods provided by Moe’s BBQ and Rouses Markets.
- Beverage stations around the room offer complimentary Buffalo Rock Ginger Ale and Bubbl’r Antioxidant Sparkling Water presented by Pepsi.
- Get your OVER 21 armband and purchase tickets for beer, wine and cocktails at the ID STATION located adjacent to the General Admission Door at the front of the venue space. Corona Premier & Seltzer available for $5 and Bourbon, Vodka, Wine or Craft Beer available for $7 (includes tax). Please remember to tip your bartender!
- Complimentary Murder Point Oysters available in the VIP Room only.
Click to Read How Sweetest Chefs is Supporting Workforce Development for Culinary and Hospitality Students